- Must have 3 Years of Experience.
- Promote static and dynamic websites through popular search engines.
- Manage both on-page and off-page optimization.
- Create overall SEM/SEO strategy and drive execution.
- Estimate SEO project requirements.
- Develop SEO proposals and website analysis reports.
- Develop, implement and optimize SEO strategies.
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization process & Algorithms.
- Viral Marketing skills (link building etc).
- Knowledge of PPC will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in English (this is a must requirement).
- Proven track records of sites promoted to get high traffic and ranking.
- HTML knowledge.
- Experience with landing pages.
- Google Adwords experience with Split testing etc (optional).
- Google analytics experience.
- Writing & managing blogs, forums, articles & other website content.
- Google analytics, Google web masters and CTAs.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- On page & off page SEO.
- Keyword research.
- Link Building
- Directory Listing/Submission
- Social Media Promotion/ Social bookmarking Submissions
- Classified ad Submissions
- Comfortable with the blog posting, blog commenting, forum marketing, Forum Commenting
- HTML implements like Alt (Image) Tag, Anchor Text Tag Etc.
- Title and Meta Tag Preparation
- Robots.txt file create and Upload
- Search Engine Submissions
The qualification bar can be relaxed with exceptional candidates, having good experience and knowledge in their field of work.
SALARY / BENEFITS
- 5 Working Days Week
- Provident Fund and ESI
- 1 Extra Leave in a Month
- Bonus for Good Performances
- 6 Monthly Increment Policy
- Morning Shift
- 10:00 am to 7:00 pm