- Experience with iPhone SDK and building applications for mobile platforms.
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data Framework, Core Animation API, etc).
- Strong Object-Oriented design and programming skills in Objective-C.
- Strong OOPs design and programming skills.
- Strong Objective-C skills and inside-and-out knowledge of the iOS SDK.
- Familiar with xcode 5.0 or above.
- Knowledge of SQLite, SWIFT.
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) Experience of development using.
- Experience using social media APIs.
- Ads integration.
- Using version control (e.g. SVN, GIT).
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
- Expert in Xcode, Objective C, Cocoa and iPhone SDK.
- Independently drive the design and development of iPhone/iPad application project.
- Basic understanding of database - SQLite, MySQL or SQL Server.
- Conceptualize and design Mobile applications based on client need.
- Ensures effective data management for each project.
- Maintains the quality of deliverables.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing and repairing iPhone modules for assigned projects.
- Researching on the best ways handle the problem and finding the best solutions.
- Donate extra time to completion the task (if needed).
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications & helping build the specifications.
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
- Ensuring foolproof performance of the deliverable.
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments to deliver best solution and satisfactory delivery of projects.
- Sending regular updates about project status using our issue manager or project management tools.
- Taking full responsibility of your projects w.r.t. development and problem solving.
- Taking care of all the bug reports filed by testers and clients.
- Guiding the junior developers on their respective projects.
The qualification bar can be relaxed with exceptional candidates, having good experience and knowledge in their field of work.
SALARY / BENEFITS
- 5 Working Days Week
- Provident Fund and ESI
- 1 Extra Leave in a Month
- Bonus for Good Performances
- 6 Monthly Increment Policy
- Morning Shift
- 10:00 am to 7:00 pm