- Good Working Knowledge of Popular wordpress and Custom PHP programming.
- Must be aware of the Wordpress System Architecture.
- Ability to develop new plugins for Wordpress.
- Must be aware of Twitter Bootstrap CSS framework and Responsive Web technologies.
- Knowledge of tools like GIT / SVN, Zend Studio, Netbeans will be added advantage.
- Experience of creating and customizing components, plugins & modules in Joomla.
- Should be well versed with latest version of joomla.
- Must have indepth knowledge of Joomla template integration.
- Must have good Analytical and logical thinking.
- Must be passionate about programming / Problem solving attitude.
- Willing to work on large projects and contribute / odd hours.
- Quick Learner / Team Player.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing and repairing Wordpress plugins.
- Researching on the best ways handle the problem and finding the best solutions.
- Donate extra time to completion the task (if needed).
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications & helping build the specifications.
- Developing and maintaining Wordpress websites and Plugins.
- Ensuring foolproof performance of the deliverable.
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments to deliver best solution and satisfactory delivery of projects.
- Sending regular updates about project status using our issue manager or project management tools.
- Taking full responsibility of your projects w.r.t. development and problem solving.
- Taking care of all the bug reports filed by testers and clients.
- Guiding the junior developers on their respective projects.
The qualification bar can be relaxed with exceptional candidates, having good experience and knowledge in their field of work.
SALARY / BENEFITS
- No salary bar for good candidates.