- 2 years experience in Java, OOPs, Sqlite, Android framework, Google Map.
- Working knowledge of web services such as JSon, XML parsing.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Must Have published multiple original Android apps on Playstore.
- Designing & Developing Mobile Software applications with the help of Android Frameworks and APIs on Java platform.
- Develop Embedded Android application. Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals- object oriented design.
- Strong technical expertise on the Android device platform, exposure to custom UI development, framework APIs for GPS, camera, accelerometer, gestures, third party libraries etc.
- Ability to deliver within planned time and with independent testers.
- Ability to deliver defect free code.
- Experience with PhoneGap / Cordova is added advantage.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- "Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerators.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for bench marking and optimization.
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
The qualification bar can be relaxed with exceptional candidates, having good experience and knowledge in their field of work.
- BCA /
- MCA /
- B.Tech /
SALARY / BENEFITS
- 5 Working Days Week
- Provident Fund and ESI
- 1 Extra Leave in a Month
- Bonus for Good Performances
- 6 Monthly Increment Policy
- Morning Shift
- 10:00 am to 7:00 pm