- Project Coordinator.
- Must have Excellent Communication Skills (ENGLISH).
- Strong knowledge of web technologies including PHP & Open Source Technologies (Wordpress / Drupal / Joomla / Magento).
- Knowledge of project management tools like Basecamp, SifterApp is added advantage.
- Must be good with Google Spreadsheets, Google Documents and be well organized.
- Must know how to prepare reports for team performance on weekly/ monthly basis.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Making sure that the project is completed within defined timeline & according to client requirements.
- Assist the PM in the review of Contractor quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval.
- Client Interfacing and reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating Work Breakdown Structures.
- Handling functional issues, test cases and checklist from QA/QC.
- Chair site meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Taking full responsibility of your projects w.r.t. development and problem solving.
- Taking care of all the bug reports filed by testers and clients.
- Guiding the junior developers on their respective projects.
- Preparing project reports / reporting of performance on weekly/ monthly / yearly basis.
The qualification bar can be relaxed with exceptional candidates, having good experience and knowledge in their field of work.
SALARY / BENEFITS
- 5 Working Days Week
- Provident Fund and ESI
- 1 Extra Leave in a Month
- Bonus for Good Performances
- 6 Monthly Increment Policy
- Morning Shift
- 10:00 am to 7:00 pm