- Good Working Knowledge of Popular CMS packages like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal and Custom PHP programming.
- Must be aware of Twitter Bootstrap CSS framework and Responsive Web technologies.
- Knowledge of tools like GIT / SVN, Zend Studio, Netbeans will be added advantage.
- Analytical and logical thinking.
- Must be passionate about programming.
- Quick Learner / Team Player.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing and repairing php modules for assigned projects.
- Researching on the best ways handle the problem and finding the best solutions.
- Donate extra time to completion the task (if needed).
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications & helping build the specifications.
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
- Ensuring foolproof performance of the deliverable.
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments to deliver best solution and satisfactory delivery of projects.
- Sending regular updates about project status using our issue manager or project management tools.
- Taking full responsibility of your projects w.r.t. development and problem solving.
- Taking care of all the bug reports filed by testers and clients.
- Guiding the junior developers on their respective projects.
The qualification bar can be relaxed with exceptional candidates, having good experience and knowledge in their field of work.
SALARY / BENEFITS
- No salary bar for good candidates.